Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday Experience

Hello everyone, this is the other side of the Reyes family, ralph. My wife went in the morning to church, while I took care of RJ. But when Jimmy got out from work, we went to the evening service at New Life. What I experienced was awesome. In the church there is a ministry called Influencial Ministries. They minister through hip hop music and spoken word. Their lyrics were on point, thought provoking and life changing. You really need to check out there website for more info: Infuencial Ministries, Influencial Ministries Myspace. They will truly influence you.


Afterwards, Annie, Vany, Jimmy and I had dinner and played Wii. The women kicked our behinds with bowling, Vany and Annie both getting 192, and me losing. Jimmy didn't lose, he was third, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment